We welcome you to join us under the oak trees at The Clubs at Houston Oaks.
Originally owned by Tenneco in the mid-1950's, the current owners, Marci and Steve Alvis, Terri and John Havens, and Kim and Chuck Watson, took over the property in 2006 and transformed their vision of creating the ultimate family sports into a reality, Houston Oaks. They had a simple goal: to create a resort-like atmosphere among the century-old oak trees where their families and friends could come together and enjoy the breathtaking Texas countryside, and, most importantly, each other.
As membership began to grow, they began building new recreational, family-style environments throughout the property's 900 acres while still preserving the history left behind by Tenneco.
Now families, couples, children and corporate businesses of all sizes can take pleasure in the world-class amenities
- Seven Dining Outlets with Seed-to-Plate Menus
- Horseback riding at the Equestrian Center
- 15 Stocked Lakes for Fishing
- 18-hole Chet Williams Signature Championship Golf Course
- Fitness & Spa Treatments overlooking Houston Oaks Lake
- Six Tennis Courts run by Olympian Liezel Huber
- Luxury Overnight Accommodations
- Various Water Sports
- So much more!
To give our families and guests exceptional experiences and lasting memories.
To be welcoming and genuine while providing our families and guests friendly and personalized service.